Sunday, October 15, 2006

broken down cars

so tonight on my break from work, jonathan informs me that he has an extra ticket to jose gonzalez in chicago. being excited to get out of wheaton, i hopped in my car immediately after work to head on over to belmont and broadway. i circled the area for about 10 minutes, only to find that the first available space was directly behind jonathan's car on a residential street. exciting. i headed on over to the venue for a sweet show. seriously, how many hispanic swedes do you know?

afterwards, i took a friend home, and made my way back to 290 towards wheaton. as soon as i was leaving the loop, my car died, i began coasting, and i quickly had to find find the shoulder on the interstate. jonathan came to my rescue soon thereafter, but we needed to figure out what to do with the car. with the help of the IL DOT and a private tower, we finally got the car towed back to wheaton an hour and a half later. who knows whats wrong with it and how much it will cost. lets hope it isn't serious. more to come.

jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

cast iron doorstops
cast iron doorstops