Monday, August 28, 2006

debut(ante)

Numerical List in Alphabetical Order:
1. Aren't you wondering where everyone else is? Jon, Ben, Ryan...
2. Ben Harper is pretty good, especially live. Props on turning the slide guitar into a rock instrument (take THAT, every country song, ever).
3. "Cougar" is no longer known as such. "Laura" works just fine, thank you.
4. Dante has 1800 more miles on him now than when I acquired him... 28 days ago.
5. Envy was apparently a good show, I'm sorry I missed it. Luckily,
6. FOO FIGHTERS were amazing. I almost cried when they played "February Stars". True story.
7. Great Caesar's Ghost, Autumn '06 is just around the corner. You can feel it. Feel it.
8. Hawthorne House in the... house.
9. I might be running out of things to fit alphabetically.
10. Just kidding.
11. Kilby House 06-07? Yes, please.
12. Little Miss Sunshine.
13. Miller Time moving back to Chicago? O.k., we haven't talked in like a year and we missed each other last time he was in town, but come on... that's thumbs up all the way around.
14. Naturalist Canoes. FINALLY.
15. Owen
16. Puppy love. Buster B. Exley rocks the micromaphone.
17. Q-tips. A guilty pleasure? Discuss.
18. Rick "Fred" Stawarz. My hero.
19. Shows I've been to in the past six weeks: 4. Shows I'm going to in the next 6 weeks: at least 3. This is significant because I probably only went to three shows in any given year at school. Being graduated rocks, though it's taken me close to two years to realize that. (And if you're thinking, "That's a lame reason to enjoy being graduated," then you've really stopped enjoying the simpler pleasures in life and I feel sorry for you.) (Just kidding. You have none of my sympathy.)
20. The Format.
21. Unpossible. ("Me fail English?"
22. Virginia is for Lovers. But I've never been there. Sep. 30...
23. Whitey. Honduras isn't quite Chicago in the fall, is it?
24. Xylophone should start with "z" (R.I.P. Mitch Hedberg)
25. You can't spell "Johnny Five is Alive!" without
26. Z. Oh wait, yes you can.

- e.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger josh said...

Thanks for this. And good question. Where is the rest of the house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

cast iron doorstops
cast iron doorstops